Preschool Curriculum for 2-6 year olds
As preschoolers gain more self-esteem, they feel ready to take on the world. Our Preschool curriculum enhances that confidence by providing activities to help two- to six-year-old children become problem solvers and develop a love of lifelong learning.
Through exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, children develop a variety of skills and knowledge in areas like early literacy, mathematics, science, the arts and social skills.
We're proud of the work we do here. In fact, Cre8tive Kids Campus preschool curriculum and programs are designed to align across seven developmental domains. These include:
- Cognitive Development
- Creative Expression
- Executive Function
- Language and Literacy Development
- Physical Development and Wellness
- Social and Emotional Development
- Spiritual Development
Add to this a healthy dose of running, jumping, playing and movement to keep your children active and you start to see why Cre8tive Kids campus is a true leader in early childhood education in our community.
YOUR TODDLER'S EARLY EDUCATION AT
CRE8TIVE KIDS CAMPUS
Our six areas of focus give your child endless opportunities to learn and grow.
1. COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS
Cre8tive Kids Campus encourages your toddler to interact with others.
- We use storytelling and word games to help your child practice imitating and responding, asking questions, and following simple directions; provide practice naming familiar items; and support rich vocabulary development.
2. BUILDING BRAIN POWER
Cre8tive Kids Campus helps your toddler begin to learn about the world.
- We provide opportunities to identify basic colors and shapes; bring concepts of cause-and-effect to life through storytelling, music, and art; and model and encourage your child to practice sorting and matching.
3. MAKING NEW FRIENDS
Cre8tive Kids Campus supports your toddler in growing socially and emotionally.
- We encourage interaction with other children in group activities; guide the development of sharing and listening skills; model how to express emotions appropriately; and guide your child to learn classroom routines.
4. GROWING A HEALTHY BODY
Cre8tive Kids Campus provides ways for your toddler to gain increased body awareness.
- We teach body parts through stories, song, and rhyme; promote self-care skills such as feeding, cleaning, and dressing; and support large-motor development and eye-hand coordination through a variety of activities such as kicking balls, tossing, writing, drawing, and lacing.
5. NURTURING CREATIVITY
Cre8tive Kids Campus helps your toddler develop individual talents.
- We encourage pretending and role-playing through plays with props; support individual expression through participation in group activities; and promote self-expression through art and music.
6. SPIRITUIAL DEVELOPMENT
- First and foremost at Cre8tive Kids Campus you're child will learn of the amazing love of Jesus Christ. Each child will be introduces to all the great bible stories with all it's amazing characters through a number of means; in their reading and story time, through video and digital technology and through practical instructional lessons by all our staff.